Round 4 of CPD MOOCs will commence from 1st February 2019!
I would like to share with you the course implementation details as follows:
- There are four (04) CPD MOOCs on offer .
- Each CPD MOOC is independent, and you may enrol in any CPD MOOC/s of your interest.
- This provides flexibility in learning, according to your needs and preferences.
- Each CPD MOOCs is implemented in two rounds as follows:
|CPD MOOC||Round 1||Round 2|
|1||Understanding OER||19 October 2018 - 16 November 2018||01 February 2019 - 01 March 2019|
|2||Searching and Evaluating OER||19 October 2018 - 16 November 2018||23 November 2018 - 21 December 2018|
|3||Creating and Adapting OER||23 November 2018 - 21 December 2018||28 December 2018 - 25 January 2019|
|4||Integrating OER and Adopting OEP||28 December 2018 - 25 January 2019||01 February 2019 - 01 March 2019|
- Once your registration is completed, you will be enrolled in the CPDMOOCHome.
- Round 1 of the first two CPD MOOCs (CPD MOOC 1 & CPD MOOC 2) - successfully completed by 16th November, 2018.
- Round 2 of the CPD MOOC 2, and Round 1 of the CPD MOOC 3 - successfully completed by 21st December, 2018.
- Round 2 of the CPD MOOC 3, and Round 1 of the CPD MOOC 4 - successfully completed by 25th January, 2019.
- Round 2 of the CPD MOOC 3, and Round 1 of the CPD MOOC 4 are now open for enrolment.
- You may EITHER (a) enrol only in CPD MOOC4- Round 2 OR; (b) enrol in both CPD MOOCs and follow them together
- Both these CPD MOOCs are now ready for self-enrolment, and the courses will commence from 1st February, 2019.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any clarifications.